Slow site means lower conversion rates. If your site isn’t optimised properly, it can take a lot of unwanted resources and makes the site sluggish which leads to visitors turning away from the site.
My WordPress Speed Optimisation Service boost your site speed that enable you to provide (your site users) the very best possible user experience.
My optimisation process involves many steps including, but not limited to:
- Caching mechanism setup
- Page caching
- Browser caching
- Database caching
- Object caching
- GZip Compression setup
- Query Strings Removal
- Leverage Browser Caching (set expire headers) and ETags configuration
- Image Optimisation
- Database Optimisation
- CDN (Content Delivery Network) setup for heavy static stuff
Have you any questions or want to find out more? please feel free to contact me.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
(serves as an addendum of our Terms of Service)
Once you place the order, we need following login credentials to get started.
(1) WordPress Admin login (username and password)
(2) FTP (host, port, username and password)
(3) Database (phpMyAdmin?)
Note: All credentials you provide will be deleted upon project completion. Once your project is completed, you are also encouraged to change any passwords you have provided.
* If you are not willing to provide any of the above login credentials, you should not place the order.
You will receive the order confirmation email at the time of your order completion. If it has been more than 2 hours since you’ve ordered and you didn’t receive any order confirmation email yet, please contact us providing more info. about your order.
You can use online tools such as GTMetrix and Pingdom to check your WordPress website speed. We recommend you use Pingdom which gives quite good results. Make sure you choose a server close to the place where your site is hosted. Clearly, if your site is hosted in London, and you select a test server in the United States, the result will not be representative of the site’s true loading time.
Tools such as Google PageSpeed does not actually measure the speed of your website but gives performance scores/ratings which are just an indicators of good practices. Good scores/ratings do not guarantee a fast site and vice versa.
Depending on the complexity and type of the site, speed optimisation usually takes 3 to 5 business days.
For guaranteed completion within 24 hours, purchase our Expedited Delivery within 24 hours add-on.
* Due to nature of the job, Refunds will not be granted simply for delayed completion. Please note that by purchasing our WordPress Speed Optimisation Service, you agree to this terms.
Monday through Friday – 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM (GMT)
Average response time: 2 hours
Weekends and Holidays – Flexible working hours
Average response time: 4-6 hours
NOTE: While these are standard business/support hours, your website will never be left in an unstable state.
We are so confident in our WordPress Speed Optimisation Service that if we fail to improve your website’s real-world performance, we will fully refund your payment without asking any question.
– If you decide to cancel your order before we start to work on it or you are unable to provide the access we need, there will be only a refund of 50% what was paid to us. The reason for this is that we do have operating costs that are incurred when you order.
– Refunds will not be granted if you simply decide not to use our service and we already started to work on your order. We stand behind our products and services and will assist you in solving any problem you have, but we also expect you to adequately understand what you are purchasing and why.
– Purchases made using a discount code or special offers are ineligible for any refunds.
Please note that by purchasing our WordPress Speed Optimisation Service, you agree to the terms of this Refund Policy. If assuming any or all of the above makes you uncomfortable, you should not place the order.
We value our clients, not the money.
Testimonials – These are REAL people.